Pressing buttons and learning to use things. This is a very intuitive program even for ME. Nice job.
Experimenting with getting a singer up. Tried it just right clicking on a song and selecting '
Put myself as a singer, selected a song from media library and had it added to PLAYLIST. (Queued it up)
BAM!!! And it starts.
Happy it worked, so I went and removed the song from the PLAYLIST. ( De-Queued)
Song title, singer and time remaining still scrolling/displayed in singer view window.
Time remaining still shows in KARAOKE window.
(Tried both stopping the song first with the STOP square button in the KARAOKE window, and just de-queueing without stopping. No difference)
Also tried with several songs in the PLAYLIST, the last always remains the same way. I used the 'next song' button in the KARAOKE window to advance through the list.
Is it possible to 'reset' the singer view window and KARAOKE window back to a blank/ready status when the Queue in PLAYLIST is empty? Or if STOP is selected in the KARAOKE window?
And while I am whining about little things, also have it NOT auto start as soon as the song is queued up and added to PLAYLIST? Have it loaded and ready to go, but waiting fora buttonpress on PLAY in the KARAOKE window instead of just starting?
I imagine it would be advantageous to have any song in the queue wait for a START command from the VJ instead of starting when added. Or have it an option should the KJ want/not want this action. I fit IS, apologies, I did not see it anywhere.
I was not kidding about being a n00b just dipping a toe in the water.
Thanks again!!
Reset of KARAOKE window and Singer View on completion of playlist
-
Florida Man
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:21 am