TOO much transparency is a thing
-
Florida Man
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:21 am
TOO much transparency is a thing
Desktop is black. When I start the program, note how the desktop icons are still visible.
Is it possible to have a black background window that covers the entire screen as a background to cover that?
AND... while I am making the wish list.... That black window requested above wont cover the toolbar. And F-11 does not work.
I did find a solution on my Windows laptop, Settings>taskbar>automatically hide taskbar in desktop mode <on>
But if it is not a PITA it would be nice to have F-11 as a fullscreen toggle. But easily worked around, so no hurries IMO.
-
Florida Man
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:21 am
Re: TOO much transparency is a thing
OK, stretching and dragging widows around covered the icons. Workaround for the taskbar solved that concern.
So not really a bug.... And I will undoubtedly re-arrange things as I get used to actually USING the program. Still in the 'FAFO' mode setting up media library and learning.
So...
Re: TOO much transparency is a thing
Snap windows, arrange, and dock.
- Attachments
-
- Starting with your undocked windows
- Screenshot 2026-10-02 215903.png (146.73 KiB) Viewed 1 time
-
- Arrange them how you want
- Screenshot 2026-10-02 220023.png (136.39 KiB) Viewed 1 time
-
- Right click and dock, now you're locked in.
- Screenshot 2026-10-02 220036.png (192.4 KiB) Viewed 1 time