Page 1 of 1

Background process indicator

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:50 am
by Florida Man
When performing some actions, the action may take some time to take place behind the scenes.

Deleting 3514 songs from the MEDIA LIBRARY takes some time. I didnt time it, but lets say 45 seconds.
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (9).png (134.79 KiB) Viewed 7 times
Thats a LOOOOONG 45 seconds if you are waiting. And if you have no idea there are background processes running. Just looks like nothing happened.

Except that nothing responds. For SO long. Yeah, 45 seconds seems like eternity. But FINALLY the popup comes up to say completed.



Now I know my wife (love her, and know she wont be reading) would be panicking after 15 seconds, tapping on the mouse button like a telegraph operator on expresso. :lol: :lol:

Maybe a 'processing' icon for when the program is working, so it doesnt look like its locked up?


And once again, THANKS!!

BUG: UI Freeze when deleting songs from media library

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:57 pm
by toqer
Yeah I had the same thing happen to me the other day. I'm doing some heavy fixes on the kiosk stuff ATM (part of LAN mode fixes) but deleting songs should not freeze up the UI. Will start bugfixing it today.